So I'm adding a goal this week. Every choice I make I will make for myself. That doesn't mean that I am only going to do the things that I want. No, if I find myself doing something for others I will change my thinking and make sure it's to make myself proud, not so others can be proud of me.My second Journey of aiming for a successful weight loss. I'm Gonna be Simply Happy and Healthy
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Being Proud of Yourself
So I'm adding a goal this week. Every choice I make I will make for myself. That doesn't mean that I am only going to do the things that I want. No, if I find myself doing something for others I will change my thinking and make sure it's to make myself proud, not so others can be proud of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment